Monday, April 25, 2016

beautiful birds preview


My latest class Beautiful Birds goes live today! This is a fun little "micro" drawing class that I created for artists of all ages! Here is a little peek inside the class.


sketching watercolor 2 from Alisa Burke on Vimeo.


BEAUTIFUL BIRDS ONLINE CLASS
$15.00

I love birds! They are beautiful, magical and are the perfect subject matter for drawing and painting. This little class is dedicated to exploring a variety of techniques to create birds. From painting to drawing to using simple tools and materials, we will have fun drawing beautiful birds.

This class is what I like to call a "micro class" it is structured into 1 LARGE lesson.
All of my classes have unlimited access- which means you can create and access the information at any time and work at your own pace! There is no deadline or pressure to create. Head on over to the shop HERE to sign up for Beautiful Birds.

5 comments:

astr!d said...

i'm in the midst of the portrait play class and I am in love!!! i'm afraid I may be addicted! I love the layout, the videos, your instructions, its perfect and i'm learning so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and so happy.

Naked Eye Studio said...

That looks like a fun little class!

Kaili | Weird Wonderful Wanderlust said...

birds are one of my favorite things to draw as well! they are so fun :)

Brig said...

More talent comes out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails