Monday, July 10, 2017

free GIANT coloring page!

Happy Monday friends! Today I have something a little different for you! As you know I love creating coloring books and coloring pages and I thought it would be fun to create a giant coloring page. I love a big coloring page to hang on the wall for a party activity, to use as wrapping paper or even a table covering.

So today I've got a 36" X 48" coloring page download for you! This is the size of an engineer print. An engineer print is a black and white print created on large printers typically used for engineering or architecture. You can get them at Staples and Office Depot and they are cheap...like between $1.79-$3.50. So download a coloring page below and GO BIG!

Download large (36" x 48") coloring page HERE



4 comments:

Pat S said...

Alisa, This is cool. Thanks

Sally said...

Thank you so much! Love your coloring sheets! I printed out a bunch this past winter and mailed to my 76 year old mom. She very much enjoyed coloring your pages when the snow was flying and she couldn't be out in her garden!

Unknown said...

Do you have a newsletter signup to get future coloring posters?

Zulejka said...

Hey, I love your work so much, but I almost couldnt find you again because I forgot your name! You should have an opt-in or something on your downloads, and collect people's emails, you're too wonderful to lose in the chaos of internet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails