Thursday, July 13, 2017

the traveler's journal- FLASH SALE today!


Hey friends! I've got a flash sale today! My online class The Traveler's Journal is marked down to $10. This is a fun little class that is perfect for those of you with summer travel plans!
THE TRAVELER'S JOURNAL.
$15.00  SALE $10.00
I carry an art journal or sketchbook wherever I go, even when I travel! The result are pages and page full art, free writing and collage inspired by my experiences. In this class I will be sharing some of my favorite concepts and techniques for keeping a journal dedicated to travel and adventure.

For more details or to register for class HERE 





2 comments:

ann said...

One day I will have time to take this class (fingers crossed)

Drag Racer V3 said...

I like this post. Thanks a lot stick-rpg2.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails